Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

Today is my birthday. 39 years old. It's a little shocking. I could probably sit here and try and think of some fun things to say but it's difficult to do so when you spend the first half of your morning listening to people on television reading off the names of the thousands murdered by terrorists back in 2001. I was in NYC that day. We were going to go out to dinner that evening with a bunch of friends. I could see the Towers from where I worked up in Rockefeller Center....

Anyway, when I start to get all gloomy about what happened (on my birthday), I remind myself how lucky I am to be alive. I have a wonderful wife and son, a roof over my head, and my health. *cough* *cough*

I couldn't be happier.

Well ... I COULD be happier, but why push it?

No comments: